KS:CPC access requirements
Access to the KS:CPC resources and website is available to educators:
- that have completed the KS:CPC Educator course, and
- are currently working with the South Australia Department for Education, or a site or organisation with an active KS:CPC licence agreement.
If you meet the requirements above, complete the Request website access form below. Once approved, you will receive an email. Check your your email junk folder if you do not receive an email..
- South Australian FLO case managers should refer to the FLO access requirements and email email@example.com for website access.
- Flexi Youth Workers from Oscar Romero Flexi Schools Network should email firstname.lastname@example.org for website access.
Approved sites and organisations
▼ South Australia
- Department for Education
- Association of Independent Schools SA
- Catholic Education SA
- Community Children's Centres SA
- FLO case managers
- Gawler Riverside Early Learning Centre
- Goodstart Early Learning Centres SA
- Green Leaves Early Learning Centres
- Littlehampton ELC
- Lutheran Education (LESNW) SA
- Oscar Romero Flexi Schools Network SA
- Ranges Early Learning Centre & Infant Toddler Centre
- SA Montessori Preschools
- University pre-service teachers
- Wendy's Early Learning Centres
- Adventist Schools Victoria
- Alta-1 College Queensland
- Association of Independent Schools WA
- Catholic Education WA
- Catholic Education NT
- Department of Education NT
- Oscar Romero Flexi Schools Network NT/WA
- Scotch Oakburn College Tasmania
- American International School of Bucharest
- American International School of Lusaka
- Australian International School Indonesia
- Australian International School Singapore
- Beijing City International School China
- Canadian International School Singapore
- Chatsworth International School Singapore
- EtonHouse International School Broadrick Singapore
- EtonHouse International School Thomson Singapore
- International Schools of North America Saigon South
- International School of Zug and Luzern Switzerland
- I-Shou International School Taiwan
- Pechersk School International Ukraine
- The International School of Azerbaijan
- Quality Schools International
- United World College South East Asia Singapore
- Western Academy of Beijing
Licence agreement requirements
- To access the KS:CPC, sites and organisations must enter a licence agreement with the Minister for Education, South Australia. See the list above.
- The agreement provides permission for educators from the approved site or organisation to access all of the KS:CPC resources, training, online update course and support.
- The KS:CPC remains the intellectual property of the Minister for Education, South Australia.
- The KS:CPC materials can only be used by educators employed at the licensed site.
- The KS:CPC materials must not be reproduced, published, sold or commercialised, rented, leased, lent, transferred or assigned, in whole or in part, or provide access to third parties.
- Educators must complete the full day KS:CPC Educator course before delivering the curriculum to children and young people.
Want more information?
Email email@example.com if you:
- are having problems logging on and you meet the requirements for accessing the KS:CPC, or
- would like more information about the KS:CPC, or
- would like more information about a KS:CPC licence agreement.