KS:CPC access requirements
Access to the KS:CPC resources and website is available to educators:
- that have completed the KS:CPC Educator course, and
- are currently working with the South Australia Department for Education, or a site or organisation with an active KS:CPC licence agreement.
If you meet the requirements above, complete the Request website access form below. Once approved, you will receive an email. Check your your email junk folder if you do not receive an email.
Approved sites and organisations
▼ South Australia
Licence agreement requirements
- To access the KS:CPC, sites and organisations must enter a licence agreement with the Minister for Education, South Australia. See the list above.
- The agreement provides permission for educators from the approved site or organisation to access all of the KS:CPC resources, training, online update course and support.
- The KS:CPC remains the intellectual property of the Minister for Education, South Australia.
- The KS:CPC materials can only be used by educators employed at the licensed site.
- The KS:CPC materials must not be reproduced, published, sold or commercialised, rented, leased, lent, transferred or assigned, in whole or in part, or provide access to third parties.
- Educators must complete the full day KS:CPC Educator course before delivering the curriculum to children and young people.
Want more information?
Email email@example.com if you:
- are having problems logging on and you meet the requirements for accessing the KS:CPC, or
- would like more information about the KS:CPC, or
- would like more information about a KS:CPC licence agreement.